[Stargate] OT: A request...

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 15:56:22 PST 2008

Okay, so I don't post much on the list, but I am lurking.

Here's my dilemma.

The air bed I have been sleeping on for the past several months has finally died a quiet, deflated, death and has left me with the uncomfortable task of trying to sleep on the couch... within range of a pair of dogs who want me off THEIR couch. *this includes nudges and face lickings and rrrfing*.

Does anyone know where I can pick up a full size Futon or regular Mattress cheap?  Say, like, under 70 bucks?

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.