[Stargate] Newcomer to the Area (Sort of)

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 18:16:45 PDT 2008

M'lady....we thank you for your interest in our local group.  On behalf of
the dance community, I welcome you!

Dance practices are held the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month from 5:30
pm - 8pm at Central Market, corner of Westheimer and Weslayan inside Loop
610.  It is open to anyone of any skill level.  Our next session is on
October 19.  i will not be there, but my cohort in crime, Mistriss
Perronnelle will be leading.  Hopefully we'll see you there.  I'll add you
to my mailing list for dancers.

As far as fighting goes, each Tuesday evening at 7:30 is open fighting at UH
near lot 13 and on Sundays at 3pm is another practice/tourney meeting.  i
cant give any more details on this as i'm not involved.

Our next populace meeting will be on November 3 at 7:30pm.  Hope Episcopal
Church, 1613 West 43rd is the location.

Again, welcome to Stargate!!!

HL Antonello