[Stargate] Halloween Party

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 13:35:13 PDT 2008

LOL... I'd show up, but unfortunately, I have a NanoWrimo Kickoff party to attend.  After that, tehre's a Music Festival  happening downtown that I'd made plans to visit.

*much rolling of eyes*  EVERYTHING seems to be happening on that day. *chuckling*  Must be a good day to have fun.

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.