[Stargate] Gate's Edge Harvest End Archery

PBres at aol.com PBres at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 20:42:43 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra!
Upon the splendid fields of Coastal Ansteorra this September  6th, the
Archery Champion of the Shire of Gate’s Edge will be  determined.  Come and test
your  mettle against the best our Kingdom has to offer.  Rest assured your skills
will be tested  no matter if you be a crossbowman or handbowman.
We have several ends designed to test your skills against a variety of
targets, i.e. wreaths, clout, and Seneca run with a final Combat Archery target  to
make sure our Champions can defend no matter what the field of battle may
be.  The Combat shot will require  that you have combat legal bow/crossbow,
ammo, head and hand appropriate armour  (be that rapier or heavy weapons forms).
There will be limited loaner gear available so please make arrangements  with
us prior to showing up.
We look forward to seeing the best Ansteorra has upon the fields of glory
that our gracious hosts are providing.
Lord Padraic of Kilkenny

deal here.