[Stargate] NOTICE! Early Due Date for October Two Towers!

Stargate Chronicler stargate.chron at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 08:49:47 PDT 2008

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["adult"];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Two Towers Articles due August 28th!";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "stargate.chron at yahoo.com";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1221061579_0": {
"text": "The Two Towers",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 852,
"endchar": 865,
"start": 852,
"end": 865,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "MUSIC-ARTIST",
"predictionProbability": "0.854265",
"weight": 0.202049,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
"category": ["WIKI"],
"wikiId": "The_Two_Towers",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "last month for the submissions contest Lady Maria is holding!       The Two Towers is the reference for members of the Barony, but it",
"metaData": {
"canonicalName": "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers",
"movieCriticsReview": "A-",
"movieDuration": "2 hr 59 min",
"movieID": "1804738128",
"moviePosterHeight": "150",
"moviePosterURL": "http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/the_lord_of_the_rings__the_two_towers/lordoftheringstwotowers_poster2.jpg",
"moviePosterWidth": "101",
"movieRating": "PG-13",
"movieYahooReview": "B+",
"movieYear": "2002",
"visible": "true"
}
 }
};

Greetings!

Wait! What is Lady Alessandra doing sending such an early newsletter request? Well, she and her Lord Husband will be heading in a giant metal bird to the far away land of Hawai'i for their anniversary on September 24th. This means she needs to have the newsletter done and sent out on September 23rd this month.

I may have internet access from my hotel, but I'd really rather not be working on a newsletter with a beach outside my room. Can you really blame me? ;) So please have any Two Towers articles, reports, and submissions to me by September 21st.

I'll send out another reminder a few days before the due date.

Please, if you have anything to contribute, a poem, a song, some art, a story about an event, something you can teach others, send it along. The submission deadline for the September Two Towers is August 28th. This is the last month for the submissions contest Lady Maria is holding!

The Two Towers is the reference for members of the Barony, but it also serves as a bit of Baronial history. The Chronicler would love to see one and all contribute in some way to the publication. We're used to seeing officer reports and guild notifications, but here are some of the ways in which you can be a part of the Baronial Newsletter.

Event Stories - Let everyone hear your recollection of a great time or special occurrence at a Stargate event by putting it in our newsletter!

Photographs - If you have taken some photos at Stargate events and would like to get them published, please send them along with the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website for yourself and any identifiable individuals in the photos.

Word Fame - Has someone you know done something worthy of bragging about? Publish it!

Articles - Care to share your expertise, or enlighten others on a subject you feel passionate about? Send your article along for publication along with the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website!

Art - Send your finest artwork along with the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website. Or let us know you¢d like to illustrate articles!

 I look forward to everyone's contributions!