[Stargate] [Coastal] IKE recovery

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Sat Sep 13 18:01:46 PDT 2008

> I have spoken to Engenulf, Talmon, Frederic, and Iaen  and all are
> safe and the only major problems is trees down and lack of power.
> Padraic of Kilkenney has some pretty significant roof damage that has
> lead to a lot of water in the house and some ceiling collapse.
> -EA

I am glad that as many of our friends as we have heard from have done
fairly well. Up here in Atlantia there is talk about relief efforts. Let
us know if folks can help. I will need to come wrassle with the
insurance agents about our house there (anyone need a house in Houston?)
so I will be back down shortly.

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be