[Stargate] Another Ike update

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:16:16 PDT 2008

I forgot to mention in my last post that I spoke with Cristyana yesterday.
She's doing OK considering a tree is on her roof which pulled down the
electrical lines to her and severall neighbors' homes but most of her
neighborhood has power.  She's not sure the damage as yet and won't know
until the tree is removed.  She's without power but I think she has water,
can't remember.

Isabeau

--
"We live in two worlds . . . the world into which we are born, and the other
world that is born within us. Both may be a blessing or a curse. We choose."