[Stargate] Generator

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Tue Sep 16 12:10:36 PDT 2008

Greetings Friends

I want to let everyone know that I have a brand new generator, used for
about 20 hours by me and my brother, available for someone that needs it.  I
got this one on Friday before the storm and since I was not picky, I did not
care if it was the exact one I wanted.  It is a 5000 watt with a 6.5 gallon
tank and runs great.  I am looking to sell it for what I paid for it.  I am
going to replace it later with a model that I do want.  I paid $650.00 +
tax.  I will also let anyone that buys it use my 3 six gallon gas cans for
the duration of the crisis.

Contact me at this address or call me at 713-690-5434.

Regards,

Godwin