[Stargate] October Two Towers Will Be Delayed

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:40:51 PDT 2008

And any person who attempts to bring you to task for the delay will be mocked, MOCKED I say, for the very thought.  Even if I have to do it from my current sojourn in Northshield...

Y'all hang in there, hear?

(Wishing all of Stargate and the Coastals the very best in this trying time.)Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe  Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA "Other": Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the DreamSinger Bard) alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen http://www.livejournal.com/users/kihebard/ > Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:26:03 -0700> From: stargate.chron at yahoo.com> To: stargate at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Stargate] October Two Towers Will Be Delayed> > Greetings!>  > As Alden wrote earlier, we have no power to our home yet, 6 days post hurricane. Right now I am writing by the grace of Sir Godwin and Mistress Lissa's home while we're doing some laundry. We have no ETA on getting power back, and on the 24th we'll be leaving for Hawai'i for a week. Because of all these things, I won't be compiling the newsletter until we return from our trip on October 1st. So please feel free to send things for the Two Towers til then and expect to see it come out on the 2nd or 3rd. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay.>  > Lady Alessandra dei Medici> Stargate Chronicler