[Stargate] Unofficial Archery Practice Tonight!

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 11:01:12 PDT 2008

You cordially are invited to join me at:

Wood-N-Feather Archery
20015 FM2920  (just west of Mueschke Rd on the south side of the road)
Tomball, TX 77377

>From 6:00pm until 8:00pm closing, for an unofficial archery practice.  Range is 20yds, fee is $7.00, 65# bow limit.  Bring your own bow and arrows, there will not be any loaner equipment.

I plan to eat at Arby's on FM2920 in Tomball, near Target, before I go.  If anyone would like to meet me there I should be there around 5:30pm.

In Service,
Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell