[Stargate] Ike and the like

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:36:29 PDT 2008

Brenna, the girls, and I are fine. (richmond area)   We didn't take any
damage during the storm.  Only small branches.  Even my half leaning fence
didn't fall, which is surprising since several of my neighbors fences did
fall, and they where in better shape.

We currently have no power, though a lot of areas around us do, so we are
hoping to be back up soon.  We are currently operating off a generator.
Cell phone coverage has  been spotty, and no internet connection till this
morning, when my aircard was finally able to get a good signal.

- Mike (aka Collwyn)
casualgeek at gmail.com
http://www.jmtimeless.com
http://www.xanga.com/casualgeek