[Stargate] Generator

Dez desweds at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:16:13 PDT 2008

Trini and I are also seriously considering the same thing - should
anyone have any expert input we would love to hear about it.

Miquel de la treb

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Bulgarelli Maria
<scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I do actually.  My parents are going to install a Guardian.  It's a natural gas powered on demand generator.  It tests itself once a month so it's always ready to go.  You can get them in different wattages.  And basically they hook into your electric box and you can choose what breakers you want on.  So as long as you don't go over the wattage of the generator you're cool.  I've been hearing them advertised on the radio and when we got power back we started checking into them.  They are also sold at Home Depot.  They will come out and check out everything, see how much it will cost for the concrete pad they'll have to put in, and install it for you.  And at the moment they are saying that they will give you the contractor interest rates for financing.
>
> Have fun.  And do some homework.  You'll need to decide what you want to run on it, so think carefully.
>
> Maria

"Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people
to laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are
powerful, creative, and multidimensional spiritual beings...
apparently did a good job." - Joey Two Pens