[Stargate] Lost & Found Items At Stargate Event (Partial List)

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Sun Apr 19 12:22:44 PDT 2009

     During the recent Stargate "30 Years of The White Scarf/Conflict At The
Fair" event, a rusty tow chain possibly went home by mistake with a fellow
SCAer.  The chain was being used to assist vehicles stuck in the mud.
Please check your vehicles and if you find it, please return to HL Eadric
Anstapa (of Gate's Edge) or Lady Ciarnat of Firethorn or their Excellencies
Ihon & Isabeau (all from Stargate), the last 3 will be at the upcoming
Stargate/Loch Baronial event.

     Also, found was a short handled shovel, square bowled, "D" shaped end
handle, with the words Bronco on it.   If you find the tow chain or the
shovel belongs to you, notify Ciarnat via the Stargate web page and we will
make arrangements to meet and either get the chain back or give you the
shovel.

     Sending out personal THANK YOUS to the following persons for helping me
and spouse Leofwine get things done:  Excellency Genvieve for assisting with
decorating, HL Eadric Anstapa for lodging & food, Lord Madog of Glastonbury
for towing our trailer out of the mud, Lord Vaclav for gathering archery
equipment from the field, Lord Padraic of Kilkenny for lunch, Lord Engenulf
for miscellaneous help, young Patrick of Gate's Edge for his energetic work
with "fighter support", the heroic "Mighty Mud Men & Women" team of  Don
Tristan, Crowley & crew from Shadowlands that generously pushed, pulled and
toiled in valorous service to free vehicles from the mud pits that were once
parking places and the road.  Please forgive me for leaving out anyone's
name (with the Might Mud Men & Women team) as I was not acquainted with all
who were on that team.

            In Service,

              Ciarnat

         Hospitaler, Stargate