[Stargate] Sodality for Baronial

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 12:13:08 PDT 2009

That's ok Tom, the date for Anne's Sodality was from Yule anyway.
Don't worry, we can fix it.  I'll discuss fixing methods offline.

If the weather is bad this weekend, we probably want to think twice about what scrolls get pulled out into the open anyway. If bad weather it can be delivered at Populace meeting, after.
Cheers, Hillary