[Stargate] FW: Stargate Fighter Practice

Snaebjorn Hakonarson snaebjorn_h at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 12:15:36 PDT 2009

Oh .I am sorry all. I thought I had included that.

We are currently living right near the corner of Airline Drive and North Main. 1416 Airline Drive to be exact. Also I have permission to say that if someone would like to call us at 832-722-0145 to contact us that would be fine as well.

In friendship,
Snaebjorn Hakonarson