[Stargate] Supper with Annes before Populace

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:52:49 PDT 2009

Dearest Friends,

Once again the first of the month arrives and with it comes Stargate
Populace. If you can join me for supper prior to this meeting, I would be
overjoyed to have the pleasure of your company. As usual, I plan to eat at
the Jason's Deli at the corner of 290 and 34th street. You may arrive at any
time but I intend to be eating and chatting between 5:45 and 6:45 pm. This
give me time to get to the officer's meeting of the barony which is held
prior to the populace meeting. I surely hope to see you there! It has been
far too long, my friend!!

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java