[Stargate] Gatesedge Populace/Supper with Annes

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:12:42 PDT 2009

Hail and Well Met!

The second Monday of the month approaches and I will again be hoping
to see some of you for supper prior to populace meeting. I plan to be
at the Jason's Deli at Champions Forest & 1960 at about 6 pm. Come on
out and chat while we have some supper!!!

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of