[Stargate] OT, 2 requests, ISO old friends

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 19:33:41 PDT 2009

I'm trying to find old friends on facebook but I'm not really good with all this tech stuff, so if you're out there and remember Pandora from Eldern Hills' early days or briefly in Stargate, find me on Facebook as Leslie D Snipes.

Sooooo far OT I'll probably get booted but I've lost my mind this week and have to do it.
Vote for Scarlet who is "Away from the Kids" in the top bunk, left side, halfway down at http://kuranda.com/blog/dog-of-the-week/september-2009/Mod, any chance you can block my posting rather than boot me?  I have days like this from time to time...

Pandora