[Stargate] FYI

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:39:12 PST 2009

Greetings Stargate!

I have added a folder to the Stargate Discussion yahoo group area called
"Stargate Bookmarks Project". I have added both a word document and a PDF
file for the following topics:

1. Stargate Bookmarks template
2. Stargate sign up Colleges
3. Stargate sign up County Libraries
4. Stargate sign up City Libraries

I've included both types of files because it has been my experience that
some people can not open the word documents but everybody can read the PDF
files.

In this way, you can look at the list to see if there are libraries in your
neighborhood or near your normal route to or from work. If you find there is
one that you can visit easily, just let me know and we can get you
bookmarks. Alternately, you can print off some yourself since the template
file is available to you.

If everyone would make an effort on this project, we can cheaply and easily
reach a potential audience of tens of thousands of people. Please consider
helping out your barony in this very easy and convenient way.

Thanks!

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java