[Stargate] Yule Schedule

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 13:45:09 PST 2009

You may want to check with Thomas atte Wood about a starting time for A&S judging.

Also, can you include:
10am: Charter Painting begins Main Hall

Thanks, Hillary

________________________________

Hey, Alden, sorry this took so long--between getting ready for BAM, then thanksgiving, I just completely forgot.? Here's what we have, let me know what needs changing.
?
9:00--gate opens
10:00--morning court
10:30(or whenever court's over)--sign in for Eisteddfod and setup for A&S
11:00--minotaur's maze
1:00--italian dance class
Depending on how Eisteddfod is running, we were thinking SG bardic sign-in between 2:00 and 3:00.? We're hoping that if they overlap, everyone will have the opportunity to do their Eisteddfod finals round, then run off to SG bardic, but neither Lorien nor myself are bards, so take that with a grain of salt
4:30--sign in for the costume contest and table decorating contest
5:00--costume contest (fashion show style)
5:30--madrigal performance
6:00ish (or whenever everyone's ready) court
And then feast after court, obviously.?

Lauren Norman
409.739.5645