[Stargate] New Email Addresses

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 17:39:04 PST 2009

Question about these new e-mails for Stargate officers....
Are these being setup on the current Ansteorran server system as
name at stargate dot ansteorra dot org?

I wonder about that, as we used to have a lot of Ansteorran e-mail addresses
on the Ansteorran server, then it got to be too much to deal for the system admin, as
I was told, that many of the various officers were not maintaining their archives and file,
so most of the addresses were dropped except for big one's, such as Kingdom GOFS
and the Crown addresses to be kept on the Ansteorran servers.

Just a wondering if it's all gone back to the beginning again.
Hillary