[Stargate] New Email Addresses

merewyn at att.net merewyn at att.net
Sat Dec 12 09:48:50 PST 2009

 I can answer, and it's no, we're not back to the future, as it were - what these *really* are are Gmail accounts - Google has a service where an organization can use Google for their email server but have the accounts *appear* to be on a server with the organization's name.

YIS,
Merewyn

  -------------- Original message from "ihon & Isabeau" <bandb.stargate at gmail.com>: --------------