[Stargate] GW Gift Basket

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:59:08 PST 2009

Greetings one and all,

I know most of your thoughts today are on Mea and Ansteorra's lost of Don
Christoforo, so pardon our intrusion.

We are in receipt of an email from Duchess Conal regarding the GW gift
basket.  Ansteorra has drawn Northshield, their kingdom website is
http://www.northshield.org.  Their current crown, King Kitadate-tenno and
Queen Aesa Gilsdottir and will still be reigning at GW.  His Majesty's
persona is Japanese and Dutchess Conal is guessing that she is Norse.

She is waiting on the schedule for GW, but typically the gift exchange is
Thursday night at the Royal Reception.  She would like to have all the gifts
delivered to the royal condo the day before the exhange.

To that end we are looking for artisian(s) that would be willing to
donate item(s) as Stargate's donation.  Please email us off list if you are
so inclined.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling