[Stargate] [Ansteorra] Sad Tidings

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 23:17:00 PST 2009

What can possibly be said in such a time that hasnt already been said over
and over again.  Christoforo's style and grace both on the field and off,
his generosity and his kindness to all will be fondly remembered.  My
prayers are with Mea, Mary, his entire family and circle of friends.  May
God's infinite love and mercy be with each of them.

I have seen such an outpouring of love, compassion, warm thoughts and
prayers since this initial posting.  This, right here, is one of the very
reasons i so love the people who play this game we call a SCA.  It truly is
an extended family like no other.

HL Antonello