[Stargate] What's your Medieval Profession?

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:37:32 PST 2009

Ok, I guess I just had to be different.  <g>  -- Melody

You Are a Messenger

You are a great communicator and quite persuasive too.

And to be honest, your also a bit of a gossip. You like to know what's going on with people.

You can deliver almost any message to anyone, and they'll take it better coming from you.

In modern times, you would make a good journalist or diplomat.