[Stargate] Crash space for Kingdom A&S

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 08:45:00 PST 2009

Greetings on and all,

Mistress Caterina has inquired if anyone would be willing to offer crash
space for her and possbility her student and her husband for Kingdom A&S.
We, unfortunately, cannot at this time as the spare room is not yet
completed.  If you're willing to offer her a place to crash, please contact
her directly at her email below and CC me so I know she has been taken care
of I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau