[Stargate] Archery &( unofficial) equestrian practice

Laura Jean Betenbaugh periodwarhorse at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 13:11:51 PST 2009

Greetings,
  Sorry for the short notice, I kept forgetting what day it is. We are holding an archery practice at Little Moon Farm, in Needville, this coming Sunday Jan. 25 from 10:00 Am to 5:00 PM. This will be a 1-2 times per month ongoing practice at this location. It will be an official Equestrian practice also, starting next month, Feb. 15. The equestrian insurance couldn't be paid before Jan.1, so isn't in effect for this practice, but, as owner of Little Moon Farm, I'm inviting all my friends with horses, to come out and ride during the same hours as the Archery practice.

Lorraine Fraser