[Stargate] Tuesday Practices at U of H

Jennifer Smith ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 07:08:57 PST 2009

Hermann Park?

________________________________
From: David Jurgens <djurgens at swbell.net>
To: Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>; loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org
Cc: "Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <coastal at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:59:26 AM
Subject: [Stargate] Tuesday Practices at U of H

Greetings Fighters,

Last Tuesday evening, we were informed by the campus police at U of H that
we will no longer be able to practice on campus property.  Since the SCA no
longer has a student representation on campus, we were in violation of
school policy.  Actually, we have been in violation of this policy for some
time now.  This was just an enforcement of existing rules.

Corvin, Wissa and I will be looking for sites that fit our needs.  We
encourage others to help us in this search.  The following are our
requirements:

A site somewhere between Houston and Clear Lake.  Preferably along I-45
South or 288 South and within the 610 loop.

Open until at least 10:00 pm

Has good lighting

Has adequate parking

Free to use

Currently, fighter practices will be on hold until we can find a new site.
This Sunday, I will be going to join our friends in Gate's Edge at their
practice in Meyer Park in Spring at 2:00 pm.  The address is 7700
Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379.  Please join us if you can.

Weekly practices will be scheduled as we can and will be posted to these
lists.  As soon as we find a suitable site, we will again have regular
weekly practices scheduled.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington

Stargate Acting Knights Marshal