[Stargate] What's your Medieval Profession?

merewyn at att.net merewyn at att.net
Wed Jan 28 10:30:15 PST 2009

Fun 'test', Hillary, thanks for sharing!
Depending on which of the most likely things I choose, I get either Cartographer, which seems to be likely SCAdian choice, or Playwright:
You are a highly literate wordsmith. You love both reading and writing.
You are also a natural storyteller. You can turn a mediocre anecdote into a riveting tale.

You find people and all aspects of life fascinating. No topic is off limits for you.
In modern times, you would make a good filmmaker or novelist.

Merewyn

 -------------- Original message from Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>: --------------