[Stargate] Monday Supper Cancelled

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:32:36 PDT 2009

If you were planning on joining me for Supper with Annes this coming
Monday night before the Gatesedge Populace meeting, be aware that I
will not be there. I will be traveling to Oklahoma to visit some
friends after attending the 30th year celebration this weekend. I will
see you all next month!

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of