[Stargate] WWC - children's activities aid needed for this weekends event

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 15:54:45 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Due to circumstances beyond our control with a work conflict,
our second staff person to host Children's Activities has had to cancel.

If you are interested in assisting with the 1/2 day of children's activities (10-2pm),
please contact HL Fedelum at:
Fedelm <pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net>;

This second child-care-activity-aide, is a comped position,
the site fee is waived, you will work the 3 hours with the Minister of
Children, HL Fedelum, and have the rest of
the event to take classes, and the lunch is included.

Please contact HL Fedelm ASAP, else Children's Activities may
have to be waived at this event.

Regards, Mst. Hillary Greenslade, Steward