[Stargate] 4th Sunday Arts in the Park

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 06:59:49 PDT 2009

I can be there.

Alden

________________________________
From: ihon & Isabeau <bandb.stargate at gmail.com>
To: Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:52:18 AM
Subject: [Stargate] 4th Sunday Arts in the Park

Greetings all

We have a previous commitment (made before we started AitP) and cannot be at
Memorial Park this Sunday.  Sir Godwin is willing to hold fighter practice
and HL Thomas is willing to support the arts.  The baronial project would be
to finish painting the top of the Gate.

The  forecast is for 95 degrees and 30% chance of thundershowers.  Our
recommendation is that if no one responds to the list by noon Thursday
wanting to fight or fellowship at the park this Sunday that we cancel for
this month.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling