[Stargate] 4th Sunday Arts in the Park

Paulette Scott pscott at oyogeospace.com
Wed Jul 22 07:00:37 PDT 2009

Dietrich and I should be there.

Gwendolen McIver

<Greetings all

<We have a previous commitment (made before we started AitP) and cannot
be at Memorial Park this <Sunday.  Sir Godwin is willing to hold fighter
practice and HL Thomas is willing to support the arts.  <The baronial
project would be to finish painting the top of the Gate.

<The  forecast is for 95 degrees and 30% chance of thundershowers.  Our
recommendation is that if no <one responds to the list by noon Thursday
wanting to fight or fellowship at the park this Sunday that <we cancel
for this month.

<~ihon & Isabeau~
<Baron and Baroness of Stargate

<John & Terri Hirling