[Stargate] 4th Sunday Arts in the Park

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:50:57 PDT 2009

AH HA!!! Fooled you into telling me the time, I did! (Much cackling)
Mistress Annes is unaware that I have learned how make this oracle she uses
in her witchery work for ME! Now I know when to arrive and this might be
fun! I shall start walking there at once so I will be good and smelly by the
time I arrive...makes people pity you more if you stink a lot and they throw
money at you to make you go away...or at least get downwind of them...!!

I need to support my Barony too and that lovely former Baron...His
Excellency Godwin...is supposed to be there too!!! Couldn't be better. You
are aware that it was his generous act that placed me here in my position as
Mistress Annes' servant? I shall always be so grateful to him. I bless his
name to all the Saints in Heaven daily to increase his flock and to make all
his desires come true.

But Wait!!! My Mistress footstep is on the stair! I must away before she
finds me here!!! Until I see your faces on the day of the Lord, I bid you
farewell!

Zelda