[Stargate] A returning old friend...oldtimer alert

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:47:13 PDT 2009

Dear Michael,

First, my condolances on the passing of your Mother. I know this is a sad
time for you and I feel sorry for it. Now is when you need the outreach of
old friends and I am glad to help you find them as best as I can.

You might check out the Stargate website http://stargate.ansteorra.org/ to
see if you recognize any of the people listed. The Loch's website is
 http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/  Gatesedge website is
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/  and the Raven's Fort website is
http://www.ravensfort.org/

I've crossposted your request to the Stargate, Loch Sollier and Gatesedge
lists in case someone you knew could contact you privately. It has been a
long time, old friend, I would welcome a chat. My cell is 281-413-6194.

Michael's missive to me is appended below.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java