[Stargate] Armour Knight

John Cooney jc at xephius.com
Thu Mar 5 12:39:47 PST 2009

All,

	I am kicking around the idea to hold an armour repair-fitting-finish
your project night at my house on Monday(?) evenings. While the
primary goal is to armour, we can also work on any other projects you
need help with.

	I originally extended this to my local's in Gates Edge, but I have
has some interest from would be Stargate interlopers. Rest assured you
are all welcome!

	I am open to other nights to do this on, Monday's just seemed to be a
non-conflict night for the most part. As we have a couple of these,
work out. If anyone is interested please let me know so we can plan
ahead. For now I will plan on having one this coming Monday night
(9th), anyone want to come out?

	I am located behind HP/Compaq on 249/Louetta. Everyone is welcome, if
you would like to attend, please give me a heads up. Thanks,

	Jean Clisson
	Costal Knight Martial
	512-657-0488
	14911 Carols Way Dr