[Stargate] [Ansteorra] ISO: Jehana Wyverna

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 16:01:53 PDT 2009

Robert,
I'm forwarding your post to the Stargate list, in the event anyone knows this lady, Jehana Wyverna.  I do not know the lady and don't believe she currently plays.

I see from the OP that the last award she received was the Order of the Astral Clarion, in 1982.    There are two ancient orders of Stargate:  The Misty Star and the Astral Clarion.
The Astral Clarion is the order that I believe Gladwen and William opened when they sat the baronial thrown, and it was closed after them.

For grins, in case they have kept in touch with this lady, I've also sent a post to Gladwen and Bran de Tintrek, both who've played since that day.

Good luck, Hillary Greenslade, Stargate