[Stargate] [Ansteorra] ISO: Jehana Wyverna

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Tue May 12 20:43:24 PDT 2009

I knew Jehana Wyverna very well. She does not play any more, and hasn't in a very long time. I believe she would be very happy to have anything she wrote published.

Yes, the Astral Clarion was opened by Gladwen and William of Wallingford. I think I am one of the few still around who holds membership in both the Order of the Astral Clarion and the Order of the Misty Star. I think the OMS was opened by Baron Stargate (Myrddhin). If not Myrddhin, then it was opened by Tarl and Arlene. I received my OMS from Tarl and Arlene.

BTW, I realized a few months ago that 2008 was my thirtieth year in the SCA. Where did all that time go?

Lissa