[Stargate] Gate's Edge Practice 5/24

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Tue May 19 07:52:20 PDT 2009

Gregor,

Stargate will be hosting their second 'Arts in the Park' this Sunday.  I am
planning to be there with armor to train and cross swords with anyone that
would like to come out.  If you or any other fighters would like to practice
this Sunday, please join me in Memorial Park from 2-4 pm.  Here is a link to
a map of the area where we will be practicing: http://tinyurl.com/ol7b27

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington