[Stargate] Camping at BAM

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:21:43 PST 2009

I am going but I don't know if I'm getting there Thursday, Friday or just
when. The diabetes walk is on Sat. the 21st that I talked about in populace.
I may have to just do the walk and come over or maybe just give money and do
the event. So don't save space for me...cuz I don't even know if Thorgard is
coming or what we are doing.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Stephanie Wilson <imstephw at swbell.net>wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Are folks from Stargate planning to camp together at BAM?
>
> -Anne
>

> HL Anne Barrington
> mka Stephanie Wilson

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion