[Stargate] BAM hospitlaity

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:31:45 PST 2009

Greetings all

Here's what we have for hospitality at BAM thus far:

Soups:

Tomato Basil / Malachi

Sausage & Spinach / Ebe

Lentil / Ihon

Pork & Pumpkin / Isolde

Chicken Noodle / Anne

Sweets:

Brownies / Genevieve

Gingerbread / Isabeau

Breads/Butters:

Bread / Maria

Butters / Anne

Brisket / Catlin

Please provide your ingredients lists to me so I can print up cards to go in
the serving area.  Please also let me know if you will be providing your own
service utensils.

We have a double burner from Anne and three single burner turkey cookers
form Boardermarch,  a single burner turkey cooker from Hans as well as a
tri-burner table top.   Let me know if you need any large stock pots or the
like.

We could still benefit by someone stepping up with  relishes, nuts, and the
like -- any takers?  Hot drink like a cider or wassail would be nice -- any
takers?

HE Isabeau and I will supply the paper/plastic goods, four tables, dish
washing stuff and additioanl table to stoves

Does anyone know of anything I've missed?  Any concerns?

Thanks you, Stargate, for stepping up!  I'm proud of you all.

Baron Ihon

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)