[Stargate] Greetings from Caitilin

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:45:40 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM, <lisabetta at sophisticatedkaos.com> wrote:

> I have o be at wk by 130 can meet before --

Dear Lisabetta,

I will tell you what we can do. Why don't you, Alden and I meet at the Tandy
on 1960 at 11 am, Saturday (tomorrow)? Depending on how long we take, you
may or may not be able to join us for lunch. Caitilin has written to tell me
that she can not join us due to a previous engagement but I have included
her as she is an interested party.

I intend to ask Caitlin (my Caitlin...this is going to get confusing.
Cait*i*lin is spelled almost exactly like Caitlin...altho they aren't
pronounced the same at all) to join us as she has a wonderful leather belt
favor we made in Gatesedge back when we were Stargate's canton which we are
thinking of resurrecting for this project. Besides she loves Red Lobster, so
I'm sure of a lunch partner just in case Alden has other plans crop up. :)
No offense, Alden...just covering all my bases. :)

I also intend to contact a few others to see if they might be interested in
joining us. Not holding my breath but I'd like to get some more people into
this project if I can. Feel free to ask others if you would like.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java