[Stargate] Question asked: Who's the hospitality for at BAM?

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 19:08:40 PST 2009

My understanding from populace Maria was they have enough soup to feed about
300 or so. BAM pulls 500 to 800 people in some years. There is generally 20
slices of bread in a loaf (using a modern bread slicing machine) so 15
loaves of bread would do 300 slices of bread.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Maria Buchanan <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> How many people are we planning for?  I still need to know how much bread
> to get.
> Maria

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion