[Stargate] Camping at BAM

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:25:36 PST 2009

Although the diabetes walk I mentioned at populace does take place on the
Saturday of BAM, I believe that at least myself shall be arriving on Friday
night...hopefully around 8 pm. If Thorgard can come also, it may be later
than that. The American Diabetes Association is going to have to be happy
with my donation if not my presence.

I would like to camp with Stargate since I have heard nothing about
Gatesedge having a camping area at BAM. I know the Company of St. Sebastian
is camping but I am not part of that company although a number of Gatesedge
folk are so I am assuming they are camping there.

Depending on the tent we bring (I know Thorgard would want to bring the Big
Red Viking tent) we may need a **large** area to set up in. The big
red needs 35 feet by 25 feet to set up although once it is up the footprint
is only 14 by 17 feet since it has to lie out flat before the uprights can
be raised. It would be best if a spot could be held for us at the edge of
the encampment to assure there is enough room to set up that tent if he can
come and if we bring it.

If it is just me, my tent is 12 X 14 and only takes that amount of room to
set up but just put me at the edge anyway...I snore.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java