[Stargate] I need photos of ...

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:00:06 PST 2009

Ah. I had forgotten about that. Well, anyone on the Stargate Discussion
yahoo group got the attachment because it does not strip them and I'll also
put it in the files on that group.  The link is a good idea also...the more
intertwined and redundant the net the better in my opinion

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Michael Silverhands <silverhands at verizon.net
> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:08 AM, Darlene Burns wrote:
>
> *Please remember to send me a release for the photo. It does not have to
>>
>> have the people in the picture's release, just you as the owner of the
>> photograph. I've included the permission form. Print it, fill it out, scan
>> it and return it to me as an attachment. Alternately you can send it to me
>> by mail if you can't scan it. I'll scan it and put it in the files then. *
>> **
>> *Thanks!*
>> *--
>> Annes
>>

> Unfortunately, our email software removes attachments from messages before
> sending them out. So there is no permission form attached to Annes' email.
>
> However, I encourage everyone who can help to contact Annes directly, so
> she can email you a permission form.
>
> Maybe our web site editor could add on there as well? Then you could
> provide a link to that form in any subsequent call for photos or
> submissions.
>
> Michael

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion