[Stargate] BAM Hospitality set-up, serving, clean-up

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:52:38 PST 2009

Try your local HEB or Kroger - Signature Kroger even better -- and see if
they will give you day old or two day old for a non-profit.  Most already
supply food pantries but they might be willing to cut you in for a day.

Baron Ihon

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)