[Stargate] Bring scissors to populace

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 07:52:17 PDT 2009

Greetings and Feliciations!

I have completed a design for the Stargate Bookmark project. HL Alden has
been kind enough to print off a number of these on card stock and will be
bringing them to populace tomorrow. They come 4 per page and need to be cut
out. I will be bringing a number of extra scissors for those who wish to
volunteer their hands for cutting out these bookmarks. However, if you can
bring a pair yourself, that would be wonderful.

There will also be a sign up page for volunteers to take them to the
libraries in their area. If you know you have one near you, this may be
you!! :)

Speaking of populace, don't forget that Supper with Annes happens at 5:45 pm
at the Jason's Deli at 249 and 34th street. Hope to see a few of you there
to greet and gnosh with.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java