[Stargate] Stargate History

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 10:54:55 PDT 2009

Dear Stargate,

While I am not applying for Historian at this time, I have been given leave
by the seneschal, HL Alden, to update the history link in Tripod for the
webpage. I have updated the Pearls; the Sodality and the In Memorium pages.
I will be doing more as time allows. The next thing I would like to do is
update the officer pages as much as I can.

I decided to do this because I got curious and found out my log in and
password for the site was still active. There I noticed that we had had 382
hits on the history pages just this month. While that is not "high traffic"
in many people's minds, in mine if we are being viewed that often (about 10
hits per day) then it needs to be updated.

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java