[Stargate] Two Towers Submissions Due Friday, Oct. 30th

Stargate Chronicler stargate.chron at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:32:14 PDT 2009

Good morning,

I am currently accepting submissions for the November issue of the Two Towers. If you have any missives, reports, articles, word fame, recaps of events, songs, puzzles, announcements, or photographs that you would like to have published in the November issue of the Two Towers, please send them to me at stargate.chron at yahoo.com no later than Friday, October 30th. In particular, I need the following:

Missive from B&B
Progress of B&B for next month or two
Note from Seneschal
Changes/Updates to Officer Contact Information
Current information about guilds, practices and meetings

Publication permission forms for anything other than officer reports can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf

In service,

Anne Barrington