[Stargate] OT: Mechanical Help needed.

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 15:53:06 PDT 2009

Okay, so I've been lurking.  I'm sorry I haven't been a bit more active. Life bites.

What I need right now is a big favor from someone who knows about cars/vans/ect.

Ulrike and I went to get the van inspected a week ago and found out we have a pinhole in the pressure hose of the Power Steering unit.  We Finally got the hose in from Autozone.. after several wrong ones.
Thing is, I don't have the tools necessary to get the nuts loosened up.  One of them is in a place that a straight wrench wont go and I'm also afraid of rounding off the nut.

Please, if there is anyone out there who could help me and Ulrike out, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks for listening to me beg on bended knee,
YIS,
Kujo no Ume

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.